Hey guys! I want to apologize for yesterdays post. I was a little upset. I'm just really passionate about it.
I got my transcripts in to Liberty University so now I just have to wait until I am accepted or rejected. I am excited about starting a new major. I was scared but I can do anything I set my mind to. It will be scary, but it's all good. I've done more scary things.
I realized this weekend that my husbands status is one of the reasons why we fight. It's weird because I would think that would give me a reason NOT to fight. But it can definitely put a wedge in our relationship. We have to plan for what we will do if he gets deported and the list of options is NOT appealing to me right now. Him joining the military would be a last resort to get him citizenship. If he does get deported, the only job he could really have is working on a ship. If he does that, then he would be gone for six months, and only come home for one to two months at a time. Plus, he would come home to Honduras not the US where Susie and I would be. Not sure how that would work but honestly, that is really our only option if he gets sent back. It breaks my heart to talk about it, but with all the laws coming out sooner than I planned, it is my reality. I don't want you all to think I'm suicidal cuz im NOT lol, but it makes heaven so much more appealing. I get emotional now knowing that in heaven there is no pain, no sadness, no struggle. It's celebrating, its joy, its happiness and its love. I am praying harder than ever that my husband will realize that only God is the way and that I want him in my life FOREVER. Past death, and in heaven I want my husband there with me.
Please keep us in your prayers. We have a lot of hard things to think about and it's definitely not easy. I hope you all have a great day!
Much Love,
-h
No comments:
Post a Comment